Share the Joy: Almost There



Closing on the house I'm selling was delayed
a couple of days (until tomorrow)
but I'm almost there.

The furniture got moved yesterday.
I have a TON of artwork and art supplies
still to move, plus lots of odds and ends.
It feels never-ending, this packing up a load
and driving to the new house
and wondering where to put things,
but it has to be finished by Saturday
when I turn over the keys to the new owners.

I'm totally exhausted but full of joy
that I'm turning the page on a new chapter
in my very rich, friend-filled, beautiful life.







How are you cultivating joy? 
Celebrate it.
Share it.

 

1. do a post that tells and shows what gives you joy.
  
2. capture the URL of the specific post and paste it into 
the Mr. Linky box along with your info.

3. Visit other players and let their joy infect you.

Leave them a comment because everyone
 enJOYS getting positive feedback.

Let's keep the epidemic of JOY going!

Comments

4 Lettre Words said…
Praying the closing goes smoothly!
Maria's Space said…
Thanks so much for hosting. Have a great week.
You are so, so busy, but what a wonderful capacity you have for understanding the joy around you. Wishing you the very best in this move. Loving your art! Thank you so much for this meme!
Anonymous said…
Hm, yeah art supplies ...after a month I still have multiple boxes of them where I need to find a place for! Hope it goes smooth and fast for you:)
Leovi said…
Meri wonderful artwork!
Kmcblackburn said…
Oh my, I've packed up homes numerous times...it's a LOT of work! But the end result is sooo worth it. Best wishes in your new home.

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes Things Aren't What They Seem

Haiku My Heart: May the Fourth Be With You